Friday, November 7, 2008

Been a few days


I wonder if the colder weather has anything to do with "visitors"? I have not seen anything in almost 5 days. In fact I can't recollect ever seeing anything during the cold months. I read they are kind of like plants, so I have to ask...."do they freeze like plants"?
What? You thought they were flesh? Did you know ET was thrown out for the most part? One of the first aliens in captivity was named EBE. Why? Because they found out that they (this species) of grays took substance in like a plant , through hands and feet and excreted it the same way. EBE was having a hard time living on this planet during his interrogation period. Doctors could not do much, so a "botanist" was called in. The name EBE stands for "Extra Biological Entity".
When you watch this video, keep in mind that YES things do leak...this stuff is not going to stay secret forever. Spooky? YEP

No comments: