Saturday, December 6, 2008

December 06, 2008

5:44am it's cold , windy and the clouds are moving over head SouthEast. This is a hard time to see anything and recognize a "moving" object because all of the stars look like they are moving with the clouds rushing over like that. During this type of weather the clouds and stars can play tricks on you.
I was watching and saw a bright star that "looked" like it was moving and I quickly realized the clouds might be playing tricks on me. I saw a star adjacent to this bright one and watched to make sure they stayed in line.....then it would confirm that it was "not" moving.
Well I was proved wrong! It was moving and it got brighter and did the same thing as all the other UFO's do.....sort of swaying side to side in a wobble pattern while still maintaining steady speed.
If anyone reads this blog.....can you answer the reason? Why do they fly like that?

No comments: