Sunday, December 21, 2008

December 21, 2008 6:23 pm

Was outside having a smoke with my wife and she was on the phone while I was looking at the stars as usual. I was watching, not really expecting anything, because I am really unsure of the weather having anything to do with the amount of sightings. I see them almost daily in the summer, but winter...it's either there are too many clouds and they are hidden...or it's too cold for "them"?
I was scanning the skies while my wife was on the phone and spotted a star moving from a stand still. I quickly got next to my wife and pointed up and she saw it too. I watched it for about 2 minutes as it irratically flew across the sky. At one point it went by a real star and it shot forward I have no idea how many feet or miles and kept going steady again at the same speed it was previously. It was also flying in the same "side to side" pattern as most all I have seen.
My question is......when in the hell are people going to say something? Are we supposed to ignore these UFOs? Why is it that only people like me or the unsuspecting individuals see them? I know, I know...some people don't believe and don't spend any time looking UP , but instead they look at the ground as if there is something SO GREAT about that!

No comments: