Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20, 2009 6:18pm

I had JUST walked outside for a cig and looked up directly at a BRIGHT light moving east slowly. It was low and moving with the "side to side" motion and I knew right off it was a UFO.
It's been a little while Since I had seen anything. I yelled "ARE YOU OUTSIDE?" hopefully to catch my neighbor so I could tell her to "look up!" because she never sees them, but is a believer. I ran inside and out the front door to see if she was home to get her outside....she was not home, I ran back inside and out the back door and it was gone! It was not that far away and it was GONE that fast out of site.
I was about to go back inside and come here to blog the event when I saw a flash of light like an arch? I stood and watched the area of sky for a few minutes as I saw the flash keep happening. It was another UFO! It moved slowly towards the East as well and it kept "surging" as it moved on. Eventually it disappeared from sight.
Are they busy today because of the new president? WILL THE GOVERNMENT EVER TELL THE TRUTH?? damn I hope so before I am dead!

No comments: