Thursday, February 12, 2009

February 12, 2009 approx. 7:20pm cst

Just out for a cig as usual. I was looking around thinking to myself how I have not been paying much attention. It is a clear sky. I caught a UFO move from a dead stop and go across the sky headed almost NorthWest and in the same side to side fashion. It got brighter at one point , but I could watch it for quite a distance. Now to rewind, I was watching that one and about the time I started watching it, I noticed another one within about a mile? take off and disappear. It took off like a spark. Kinda lit up real bright and streaked for what appeared to me from down here to be about 1/8 mile and it was gone from visibility.
I tell ya....I wish I had a good camera to film this stuff in the dark. MUFON....when are you going to contact me? Never I am sure....

No comments: