Thursday, May 14, 2009

4 more FLASHES

Not that it really matters what directions and how far off this time.....but more importantly, others and myself have witnessed flashes of light in the sky at night. The flashes make me automatically think someone just took a picture from the sky. The flash is bright and happens so fast that not even a tracer is left in my eyes like you would get from staring at a light bulb and then looking away. The amount of times I have seen these flashes is approximately 6. Watch this video a few times and pause even , just to see what it looks like when this UFO takes off. It's so fast and the flash of light(s) is not as obvious in the daytime as shown.....but this may very well explain the flashes I have seen.


UFO - China - More amazing video clips are a click away

No comments: