Friday, June 5, 2009

5 in 15

I was thinking to myself "nothing out tonight, oh well.." and next thing I knew I caught a BRIGHT light to the West that was actually behind me. I turned around and looked directly up to the sky and right at the UFO that was shining so bright I squinted my eyes! It started moving South and got dimmer as it moved and I caught another one that appeared and moved South as well! After I watched them for as long as I could see, another one came out of the same part of the sky and moved South as well! I thought...."ok where is #4"...I see them like that and it seems like there are always 5 or 6. Well in a couple of minutes another one appeared in the same part of the sky, but was moving North. I then saw another one moving South again and almost crossed paths with an airplane, but I don't know what "level" they were at or if they would have seen each other. I gave up and came in to post this...seems like they are doing something up there, why move back and forth in the same space?

No comments: