Thursday, June 18, 2009

HOLY SHIP!!!--UPDATED next day


CLICK THE IMAGE TO SEE THE WHOLE DRAWING
I just saw a UFO appear at a low altitude and just look at my damn crappy drawing! It was not EXACTLY like this , but it moved QUICK and did a flight like this. It appeared in front of my eyes and did this. I grabbed the screen door and was shaking, this shit is sometimes scary when it's close like that! I wish to hell I had my camera outside!!!!! I can't describe it, this is the best I can do....all I can say is this is the FIRST time I have seen one fly this way and it was close enough with the right lighting???.....I made out it's SHAPE!! I am fricking shaking right now, sorry for the crappy drawing and handwriting. 3:14am
From the starting point until it disappeared, it took like 5 seconds to cover several miles in this pattern! No damn human or anything WE HAVE can do this shit!


EDIT: additional....
Sitting here looking at June 2009 UFO videos on youtube. I came across a video in spanish about a pilot that claims to have recorded UFO's. What is MOST interesting is the image here. I put the video on pause and snapped this. THIS is what I saw last AM. This is exactly what I saw!


Here is the video I got the still from.

No comments: