Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NOTICE

First of all last AM about 4:00 I was outside and it was very clear, so clear I could see more stars than I have in almost a year.
From the West a UFO came across the sky about the same altitude as a small plane. It was bright, but dimmer than most of the stars. Remember!...It was low like a small plane so I got a good view of this! It came across the sky very swiftly, 2-3 times faster than a plane, no noise and sped up and slowed down as it passed over. (above me or my neighborhood straight above)
I watched it and grabbed the door handle tightly, because I DON'T want a trip anywhere! (not sure if that would help anyways)
I am not one of these people that stands around welcoming invaders and hoping to be taken into a craft! HELL NO....no thanks, I have stuff to do here and don't need my life ruined over an experience like that. I would rather and am better off "observing" the UFO's from here.
I watched it go into the Eastern sky and it disappeared. I watched that part of the sky for a few minutes and then saw another...maybe it was the same one? It appeared and went a short distance to the North and disappeared again.

NOTICE: I have seen many others that I didn't report lately. I guess I feel I am wasting my time. NO subcribers/followers on this blog leads me to think nobody cares or is even reading. I will NOT be posting anymore of my OWN sightings unless they are significant.

No comments: