Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Last night

I was watching two airplanes, both heading East to land at Eppley Airfield. It was night time so I could only see the blinking lights of the planes. From the West a UFO appeared and seriously flew across the sky and past the planes so it was way ahead of them. It slowed down and drifted off until I could not see it again. It was neat to see! All I could see was a bright light going WAY faster than the planes and I would have to guess they and the UFO was about 4 miles North of me and all were about a mile above earth.
More than ever I am seeing UFO's closer to earth, this is kinda scary. I am worried that I will be abducted.
What if they know I am always watching them? I bet they can see me, I am probably one of the few people standing outside at these hours in a city of over 900,000 staring at the sky.

No comments: