Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today and UFO's

If you read previous on my experiences in UFO's, you see it was many years before I really started paying attention.
Last summer in 2007, I saw a plane going over head as it was normal to see all day long. *we have three airports here* I watched the plan go over head North/NorthWest. Once it got several miles to the distance, I stopped and turned my head away only to the split second I saw something.
Right as I turned my head away I caught a white ball of light zing out of the way of the plane, but not far enough away to lose sight of it. I would say it didn't move from the plane more than a 1/4 mile. I watched the light as it drifted slowly and thought "what is that? a white trash bag or something?"....Logic kicked in..how would it be a trash bag haha...duh! I mean..it just shot out of the way of the plane at lightning speed...isn't being tossed around in the wind...it's moving at a steady slow pace. Much to my surprise not but a few ?feet? another one met up with it and kept pace. I watched them both in the bright blue sky , two white balls of light drift off into the distance. I watched for about 5minutes until they were so far away I could not see them any longer.
Note: THIS is the day I started paying attention!

No comments: