Wednesday, October 29, 2008

UFOMAHA

The name is derived from the fact I live in Omaha, Nebraska and I am doing this blog on UFO's. The main reason for this, would be that I have seen UFO's on so many occasions and am very tired of being lied to. My wife and child have seen some with me. I have video recorded some, taken photos or stills from the videos as well.
I will probably sound pretty emotional about this subject at times, because I am so fed up with everyone lying about it, denying it and the people I run into act as if I am an idiot....
Well guess what? I don't care what anyone thinks! I think if YOU don't believe in them YOU are the idiot!
Ok, don't take this as "here's another nut case". I am actually angry about how stupid people can be by ignoring these facts. WE ARE NOT ALONE!

No comments: