Thursday, October 30, 2008

UFO Fleet recorded by me





DUE TO THE FACT I GET NOTHING BUT IDIOTIC REPLIES BY MORONS WHO THINK THEY ARE FUNNY OR SO SMART FROM YOUTUBE, I HAVE DELETED THE VIDEO. I AM NOT IN THIS TO GET RESPONSES LIKE THAT, I AM IN THIS FOR THE TRUTH.

This was recorded during the daytime on September 30, 2008. I would guess about 50 UFO's were above me many miles in the sky. I barely could see them, so it's no surprise this video doesn't see them well either. I should not have used "zoom" and wish I had a better "recording" camera. My Kodak P850 does not do well with zoom while recording. If you play this video frame by frame, you will see several UFO's in each frame. I am including some still frames for reference, so please adjust your settings to view this the right way.
Note: What's going on up there? Why don't more people report this stuff? Maybe I am one of the very few that actually see this stuff because I purposely pay attention.

No comments: